Monday, November 9, 2015

it is....but it isn't.



 on one level everything is good.
 beautiful. stellar. amazing.
you hold true. 
you maintain.
you do what you can.
you just make it all lovely. like always.
stellar.
it's good, right?

but....
like an off beat country song.....
that everyone loves.
cause they just GET IT.
it's not all that OK.
it's off. 
beautifully off.

perfection is an illusion.
it does not exist. 
ever.

but you can MAKE it work.
cause you LOVE the people you want it to work for. 
it's a no matter what situation...

however...

at SOME point.
your heart.
gives up.
is pushed.
doesen't fit.
so....

you go. let go.
it's a must situation.


everyone can BEG you to stay. 
it works out for them.
perfectly.
you staying.
in the same place.
over. and over and over. 
it's a pretty comfortable scenario.
FOR EVERYONE.
....else.

so....
here is the simple truth.

YOU 
love me?

ok.

then.
i matter.
my efforts.
my faults.
my love.
my stupid sixth sense.
my in-ability to let go
easily. 

every single day.

life is so LIFE.
and i embrace it.

feel it.

don't expect anything different of me ever.

till you come up with something stupidly funny.
then i got ya. 

xoxo,
ang.

















1 comment:

Spicy Mix said...

Great post, thanks for writing